Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown 1 Aug 2015



Today I have a very strange thought in my mind that I wish to share with my fellow readers.  The thought is infact very deep and elaborate if I look at it keenly. Its all about beauty….

Just think of what beauty is for us, is it a girl/woman/lady dressed in a nice way which inturn enhances her attractiveness? Or it’s the way that lady is built. See now whenever we say beauty we always try and relate it to a living being specially of opposite sex. Now, for a moment lets just think that no such things existed as “Opposite Sex” then what would the most common perception of the word “Beauty” be???. Isn’t that ironic!! 

The feeling of the wind or the breeze that touches your skin when you stand outside in open, the feel when a water droplet rolls down your cheeks while you stand in the rain. Try to think of the extreme of the climates when all you can do is just wish that the weather would get better, and all of a sudden you see a rainbow right out of the window…these are just heavenly beauty which bless our moments and enlightens our heart and mind. This can either be cherished as the natures gift to us which is infact priceless or we can just ignore and get busy in our life which is surrounded by the worldly artificiality.

If I end up here in this note, many might think that the article is incomplete, however let me tell you that this article has a 2nd phase to come by hence will share the next set soon.

Anyone who has any identical view about beauty can share their thoughts via email to me and will share the same to all my viewers. 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Darpan Sharma - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -